Tuesday, December 29, 2015

A New Beginning...

It is almost the New Year and a new beginning. As so many, I too have a list of resolutions of change for the coming new year. The biggest has to do with my world of art and what I intend to accomplish this year. I intend to jump whole hearted into my world of creating. Until now it has always played second fettle to family and responsibilities of work and home. This year shall be about me and my art! 

The big question is how to start. I suppose I have just started…I am posting on my blog! I am also working on a website, which I will admit is slow go for me. Nothing, and I repeat nothing seems to be as simple as the site makes it out to be. If they had their way I would have it up and going in a few hours, but not so for me. I have been working on it for weeks if not months and still it sets in the dark unpublished.

I have been working but not one piece has made me smile with the joy of accomplishment yet, which makes the website much more difficult. And this brings me to the new year with a determination to examine my work to date and explore a new direction. One unfettered by the past or future influences of other artist. I plan to travel this road alone.I hope to finally find my groove, as it were, in producing paintings that are truly and completely a reflection of me. 

So this is my start, my new beginning…..

No comments:

Post a Comment